6 Helpful Hints to Prepare for Spring Cleaning
(Information and photo via Keller Williams)
Are you ready to dive in and do a deep clean of your house this spring? Here are 6 great tips on how you can tackle your cleanup list as quickly as possible.
1. Wear comfortable, old clothes that you won’t mind staining or getting dirty.
2.Take stock of your cleaning needs and supplies. Don’t want until you’re about to clean the oven to find out that you don’t have any oven cleaner left. Have everything on hand and ready to go for a smooth time.
3. Turn off the TV and phone! The quickest cleaning is accomplished without any distractions.
4. Get organized. Make a list of the rooms you want to tackle, and then clean each room fully before moving to the next.
5. Prepare one bucket of supplies to bring with you to every room. All you really need are a few rags, some paper towels, furniture polish, and one good all-purpose glass and counter cleaner. These items will do the trick for most cleaning jobs. Also, grab two empty garbage bags: one to carry garbage you find along the way, and the other to fill with things you no longer want but are still useful. You can give these items away or sell them at a later date.
6. Let the sun shine in! Open the windows and let the clean, green aroma of spring’s new flower and plant life enter your home. Not only will the mustiness of winter be removed, but you’ll also protect yourself from inhaling dust and dangerous fumes from cleaning products.
If you or anyone you know needs professional real estate advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.Tags: Athens GA, athens real estate, best real estate agent, buying a house, for your every move, honest athens agent, Jennifer Westmoreland, jennifer westmoreland real estate, jwa, Keller Williams, keller williams real estate, Real Estate Agent, real estate agent agent, real estate athens, selling my home, spring cleaning Posted by