7 January Home Care Tips in the Greater Athens Area
Simple Steps You Could Take to Maintain Your Home
Information and photo via Keller Williams
You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- 1. Check your attic for birds, squirrels, raccoons, etc.
- 2. Pour 1 gallon of water down unused drains.
- 3. Clean the refrigerator drain pan.
- 4. Inspect your dishwasher for leaks.
- 5. Check the operation of your sump pump if you have one.
- 6. Have your air ducts cleaned.
- 7. Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Ready to learn more about selling the home that you’ve maintained over the years? We’d be happy to help! Submit a request for contact today, or simply give us a call! We’ll review your home with you, and provide you with a simple analysis and home sale plan, as well as an analysis of homes in your neighborhood!