Simple Steps You Could Take to Maintain Your Home
Information and photo via Keller Williams
- 1. Check your attic for birds, squirrels, raccoons, etc.
- 2. Pour 1 gallon of water down unused drains.
- 3. Clean the refrigerator drain pan.
- 4. Inspect your dishwasher for leaks.
- 5. Check the operation of your sump pump if you have one.
- 6. Have your air ducts cleaned.
- 7. Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Ready to learn more about selling the home that you’ve maintained over the years? We’d be happy to help! Submit a request for contact today, or simply give us a call! We’ll review your home with you, and provide you with a simple analysis and home sale plan, as well as an analysis of homes in your neighborhood!