Building Your Real Estate Wish List in the Greater Athens Area
6 questions to ask to figure out what type of home you’re looking for in Athens
Photo and information via Keller Williams
You’ve started your search, but do you know in detail what type of home are you looking for? There are so many choices that it is important to have an idea of what you want and need before you begin looking. Consider making a checklist of amenities that are essential and those you would like to have in your new home.
The checklist below may help you clarify your thinking on what is important to you when you are ready to purchase.
- What neighborhood(s) would you like to live in?
- What price range do you have in mind?
- What type of home interests you? (One-story, two-story, split-entry, townhouse, condo, duplex)
- Are schools a factor? Do you need to be close to public transportation?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What other interior and exterior features are important to you?
Please feel free to email, call us or submit a request for contact at any time to learn more about specific areas you are interested in learning more about. We are happy to help you in your research, and can give you an up-to-date snapshot of the local real estate market here in the greater Athens area.
Copyright 2017 Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.Tags: Athens GA, bogart, for your every move, homes for sale in athens, houses for sale, Jennifer Westmoreland, Keller Williams, keller williams athens ga, oconee, real estate athens ga, real estate question, real estate watkinsville, Watkinsville GA Posted by