August Home Care Tips in Greater Athens
Keep your home in top shape with these 8 August tasks
Can you believe it’s already August?! Back to school is coming up, and Fall weather is right around the corner. With the start of a new month, it’s a good time to review this checklist of 8 August tasks to keep your home in top shape. Info via Keller Williams!
- Test smoke detectors
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from water heaters to eliminate sediment.
- Clean dryer vent duct.
- Vacuum bathroom vent covers.
- Replace or clean furnace filter.
- Clean out basement window wells.
- Clean coils in rear of refrigerator unit.
- Clean around air conditioning compressor.
Have you taken care of your home over the years and are now thinking about moving, or know someone that is? We’d love to help you with the process! Submit a request for contact, or give us a call today.
Copyright 2017 Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.