13 Ways to Help Your Home Sell Faster
13 easy updates by room to improve your home’s appearance
Getting ready to sell your home, or looking for ways to update the appearance to attract more potential buyers? There are several changes and updates you can make by room that may help sell your home in the greater Athens area faster! Below are 13 easy ways to update your home, room by room, to enhance the appearance to a potential buyer. Would you like more information or a customized plan to sell your home? Give us a call or submit a request for contact and we’ll work with you to create a customized marketing plan for your home.
Information via Keller Williams.
In the Bedrooms:
- Create a master suite effect in your decorating.
- Depersonalize bedrooms and decorate in a neutral scheme.
- Make sure that the beds are made and the linens are clean.
- Organize your closets, remove unnecessary items and put them in storage.
In the Bathrooms:
- Do no leave towels around and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub if the caulk is not sparkling white.
- Repair or replace broken tiles in the shower/tub.
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.
In the Kitchen:
- Microwave a small dish of vanilla twenty minutes before a showing and place it in an out of the way place.
- Highlight an eat-in-area in your kitchen with a table set for dinner.
- The kitchen and bathrooms should always be spotlessly clean.
- Expand your counter space by removing small appliances.