You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year.
(Information and photo via Keller Williams)
You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Replace or clean your furnace filter.
- Clean filters for kitchen exhaust fans.
- Drain outside faucets and winterize your sprinkler system.
- Check your driveway for cracks. Fill cracks and reseal as needed.
- Cover your air conditioner and/or remove any window units.
- Reverse your ceiling fans to help blow warm air down from the ceiling throughout the room.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Pass a lit candle around doors and windows to check for drafts. Weather strip as necessary.
Copyright 2017 Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.Tags: Athens GA, home care, homes for sale, Jennifer Westmoreland, Keller Williams, oconee, october, Real Estate, selling my home, selling my house, watkinsville Posted by