Shopping for your first home in the greater Athens area
Thinking of purchasing your first home, or just looking for some helpful hints in the home purchase process? Here are 5 helpful hints from Hannah at Team JWA!
- Get pre-qualified with a LOCAL lender. Your REALTOR may have recommendations.
- Ask your REALTOR to send you listings once you get your price range from your lender.
- Make a list of potential homes and drive by each one to check out the neighborhood. Do research.
- Schedule an appointment with your REALTOR to see AT MOST 5 houses. Try to keep your list as short as possible because you’ll have a hard time keeping up with which houses have which features.
- Pick the one that best suits your needs and ask your REALTOR to get an offer in.
Ready to learn more about your neighborhood in the greater Athens area, or what might be available to you? Submit a no obligation request for contact, or give us a call today! We’ll create a customized plan just for you.Tags: Athens GA, buying a home, first time homebuyer, for your every move, hannah harris, homes for sale, Jennifer Westmoreland, Keller Williams, oconee, Real Estate, real estate athens ga, realtor athens, selling my house, watkinsville Posted by