Help Maintain Your Home in the Greater Athens Area
(Information via Keller Williams)
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Make sure any outdoor furniture is put away or properly covered, including your grill.
- Pour 1 gallon of water down unused drains.
- Clean debris from gutters and ensure down spouts are free of obstruction.
- Check for leaks under sinks and toilets.
- Check for cracks in your foundation, brick or stucco.
- Review emergency procedures and ensure all the members of your family know what to do in the event of a home fire.
- Examine your chimney. Clean flue; repair any cracks in flue or any loose or crumbling mortar.
Thinking about selling your home, or looking to buy a first home, downsize or make room for a growing family? Submit a request for contact, or simply give us a call! We’d be happy to provide you with a custom home sale or purchase plan.