14 Ways the JWA Works to Sell Your Home
Customized Plans for your greater Athens area home
Effective advertising and marketing are essential when selling your home. From descriptive, colorful ads to internet options, our marketing team is able to attract potential buyers and agents. We know that every home is unique. We would not use the same marketing plan for a 1930’s bungalow as we would for an Oconee estate. After viewing your home we will create a custom marketing plan for your property. Below you will find just a few marketing steps we take on our properties in the greater Athens area.
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage and complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- In addition to “for sale” sign we place a text rider which provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Where each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
- Distribute custom “just listed” notices to over 600 area agents.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as local and global MLS systems including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a video tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Advertise your home with email campaigns and social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube.
- Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Use Google Adwords to promote your listings on search engines and websites.
- We pay real estate websites so your property shows higher on search results.
- Home Packets are left at your property with a buyer flyer, disclosures and other important information.
Extended Marketing Reach
When you list with Jennifer Westmoreland & Associates, we’ll have access to the Keller Williams Listing System and two Multiple Listing Services. These and other proprietary, exclusive systems ensure your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 100,000 agent sites and over 500 of the most popular search engines, newspapers, home and real estate websites.