8 Helpful Home Maintenance Hints for March
(Information and photo via Keller Williams)
You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Take a look at your lawn mower and give it a quick tune up. You’ll be needing it soon enough!
- Examine the exterior foundation grading/slope and ensure water moves away from your home. If water is collecting near the house, you’ll want to get things fixed right away.
- Inspect your roof’s surface, flashing, eaves, and soffits; after winter weather, the roof could use a little attention.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from your water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Examine, repair and replace caulk and grout around your tubs and showers.
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Check your window and door screens in anticipation of warmer weather.
- Vacuum your bathroom vent covers.
Interested in buying or selling your next home, or know someone that may be in the near future? We’d love to help out! Submit a request for contact or give us a call today. We value and appreciate your referrals!Tags: Athens GA, athens real estate, for your every move, home care, honest athens agent, Jennifer Westmoreland, jennifer westmoreland and associates, Keller Williams, keller williams athens, march home care tips, oconee, Real Estate Agent, realtor athens, team jwa, watkinsville Posted by