You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year
(Information and photo via Keller Williams)
Here are 8 helpful home care hints for your house in the greater Athens area. This month, be sure to:
- Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from your water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Clean your clothes dryer vent duct.
- Vacuum your bathroom vent covers.
- Replace or clean your furnace filter.
- Clean out your basement window wells.
- Clean your refrigerator’s condenser coils to keep it operating efficiently.
- Clean around your air conditioning compressor and make sure that it gets sufficient air flow.
As always, we appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them our way! Give us a call or submit a request for contact.Tags: april 2018, Athens, Athens GA, athens real estate, best real estate agent, buying a home, buying a house, for your every move, home care, honest athens agent, Jennifer Westmoreland, Jennifer Westmoreland & Associates, Keller Williams, keller williams athens, oconee, real estate athens ga, selling my home, watkinsville Posted by