7 Tasks for the month of May to help maintain your home
You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year (information via Keller Williams). This month, be sure to:
- 1. Check all decks, patios, porches, stairs and railings for loose members and deterioration.
- 2. Check plumbing shut-off valves. Ensure that they turn off and on freely.
- 3. Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- 4. Check vents, louvers and chimneys for bird nests and squirrels.
- 5. Check your sprinkler system for leaky valves and exposed lines.
- 6. Inspect your home’s exterior siding for mildew. Scrub off as necessary.
- 7. Check your air conditioning unit and have it serviced before summer temperatures arrive.
As always, I appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them my way! Interested in buying or selling your next home? Submit a request for contact or just give us a call!Tags: Athens GA, athens property for sale, athens real estate, best real estate agent, buying a home, buying a house, for your every move, Georgia real estate, homes for sale, honest athens agent, Jennifer Westmoreland, Jennifer Westmoreland & Associates, Keller Williams, oconee, Real Estate Agent, real estate athens ga, selling my home, selling my house Posted by